All over the developed world students from an early age need to acquire all those knowledge and skills necessary for their successful development.
- By constructing students will explore and understand due Experiential learning
- The Measurements what the time is, length, what do I weigh, etc ..
- The Moves what it means to be fast, what it means to be slow, what it means to fall down
- Forces and the balance of forces, what does friction mean
- The Lever and how they serve the people in their lives
- What are gears, how do I create mechanisms, the basis for machines
- What is Electricity, what does polarity of current mean, what is a switch
- What is an electromagnet, how do I make a motor?
- What does pressure of gases, liquids mean that I create hydropneumatic machines
- What does pressure mean?
For two years students will discover, understand, create, imagine and experiment, implement their own ideas.
A journey in the laws of Physics in a unique way that enables Primary school students to proceed to High School easily and with knowledge.
- instructions on the proposed structures
- “creative challenge” questions and exercises on constructions
- accompanying experiments with simple materials
- accompanying experiments with simple materialsν
- Food For Thought
- Physics: Technology, Simple Machines, Engineering, Electricity – Electromagnetism
- Mathematics: Measurements