STEM Education conducts educational activities and aims for the STEM educational method to be inducted in the national education system. STEM Education is a non-profit organization and its purpose is:
- Create a proper environment where children of all age can develop their creativity, innovation and cooperation skills
- Develop applications of natural science and new technologies, focusing on applying educational robotics.
- Develop knowledge in Technology and improve performance in school, mainly in practical courses, such as mathematics, physics and computer technology.
- Encourage an open exchange of ideas and cooperation between the participants in the fields of technology and educational robotics.
- Include Engineering in natural sciences (STEM).