In this educational program, you’ll become familiar with the use and programming of BeeBot. Beebot is one of the most widely used programmable games, based on the programming principles of the Logo language. It supports your students in the early stages of programming and algorithmic thinking. It’s easy to use and fun. Additionally, it enhances children’s spatial skills and contributes to the development of their mathematical and social skills, critical thinking, and imagination.
By combining Beebot with DIY or ready-made tracks, it becomes a flexible tool for creative teaching. Get inspired and create, play with shapes, colors, natural materials, orientation, maps, and planets!
The aim of the program is that upon completion, the participants will have:
- Become familiar with the use and programming of Beebot and will have trained its educational value for the development of spatial and pre-mathematical skills.
- Learned about the role of Natural Sciences in STEM education.
- Become acquainted with the objectives of the New Curriculum of 2021 regarding Natural Sciences and STEM education in Preschool Age.
- Utilized tracks of different themes that can be used for teaching concepts, such as traffic education, the water cycle, and more.
- Conducted experiments that they can use in their classrooms.